Volvo Cars was founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden and manufactures trucks, coaches and cars. The brand’s first successes came with the launch of the PV / Duett series (PV444, PV445, PV820 and 830, PV210 and PV544). The AMAZON – 120 Series (121, 122 and 123GT) completes the range by introducing cutting-edge technologies for the first time.
With this Volvo P1800 (pronounced eighteen-hundred), a 2+2 sports car designed by Pelle Petterson under the tutelage of Pietro Frua (Ghia), we offer the possibility of manufacturing a specific luggage set to fit perfectly on the rear seats of the coupé version (1961 – 1972), but also for the boot of the shooting-brake (1972 – 1973).
Definition of our suitcases:
- Full leather in black or in a specific color to match your upholstery.
- We can match with all original Volvo Cars leather references in our catalog. (Grain, Premium, Nappa hides)
- Handles, corners, straps, and labels are also in leather.
- All accessories are in nickel-plated metal.
- For the interior of your luggage, we offer a choice of matching tartans. The main compartment has straps.
All our items are delivered with a protective cover, to ensure that they are well-preserved for many years.
“Laurent Nay Maroquinerie” branding to identify them through time.
Handmade in Castels et Bezenac / Périgord – France.
Would you like more information about it?
Let’s talk now so that we can move forward with your project.