The history of Ferrari is intimately linked to its founder: Enzo. Since 1929, he has been developing legendary grand touring cars alongside his passion for racing cars with Scuderia Ferrari.
This history is also written with exceptional cars that are emblematic of the brand, such as this 1964 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso, for which we offer a specially adapted luggage set. You don’t yet own the car of your dreams? Now’s the time…
Ferrari 250 GT Lusso project
- 2-tone leather set with Vaumol Bond Grey 3611 and Vaumol 8500 Black from Connelly leather
- Inside: Matching or tartan on choice.
- Full set in leather + straps and labels.
- All accessories are in nickel-plated metal.
- The main compartment has straps and pockets (depending model).
- Included straps
Branding “Laurent Nay Maroquinerie”.
All our items are delivered with a protective cover to ensure that they are well-preserved for many years.
Handmade in Castels et Bezenac / Périgord – France.
Would you like more information about?
Let’s talk now so that we can move forward with your project.