Since its beginnings, the PORSCHE brand has been associated with luxury and racing cars, a tradition that has spanned the ages. Founder Ferdinand Porsche created the very first PORSCHE CLASSIC on the same platform as the VW Beetle in 1938. Its unique design and upmarket ambiance immediately appealing to buyers. In 1948, Ferdinand’s son Ferry Porsche developed the most remarkable sports car in history with its four-cylinder boxer engine: the PORSCHE 356. The 356 went on to be produced in a number of versions and models, including the Pre-A, A, B, and C in various versions: 550, Spyder, Speedster, Cabriolet, Roadster, and Carrera GT.
And to this day, the worthy heir is the Porsche 911, still in production at the Stuttgart factory in Germany. What about you? Are you a Porsche enthusiast too?
To complete the offer, Porsche developed a range of accessories for the 356-A, B, and C: Factory Accessories Catalog. The options were various: the Sliding Roof, the wooden steering wheel, the luggage rack with its suitcase held in place by straps, or a range of luggage specifically fitted to this car: 2 or 3 pieces of luggage Set for an inside car in leather with tie-down straps, and Plaid Canvas suitcase behind the auxiliary seats and a suitcase under the front hood leather.
What do we offer?
Today, in this re-edition of the Porsche 356 B anc C models, a set of leather suitcases fits on the auxiliary seats. Every detail of size and style has been respected to match the original codes.
- 2 Options :
- Set of 2 large suitcases on the auxiliary rear seats.
- Set of 3 suitcases on the auxiliary rear seats. (1 large and 2 medium)
- Set of 2 straps in black or tan leather.
- Full leather in black or Tan or in a specific color to match your upholstery.
- We have all original Porsche leather references in our catalog. (Grain, Premium, Nappa hides). What is your reference?
- All accessories are in nickel-plated metal.
- For the interior of your luggage, we offer a choice of matching tartans. The main compartment has straps.
- All our items are delivered with a protective cover, to ensure that they are well-preserved for many years.
- “Laurent Nay Maroquinerie” branding to identify them through time.
- Handmade in Castels et Bezenac / Périgord – France.