The Jaguar brand was founded in 1922 by William Lyons in Blackpool, England. After being named Swallow Sidecar Company, it has been known since 1945 under its official name “Jaguar Cars Ltd“.
Numerous iconic cars have left the factory in Blackpool. The Jaguar SS1-2 and SS100, E-Types, the SKSS and other C-D types, all the MK1s and MK2s, and of course, the legendary XK120, 140, and 150 series in OTS, FHC, and DHC versions for driving pleasure. Also, enjoy the Jaguar heritage.
Laurent Nay Maroquinerie produces a set of 2 suitcases on a poplar wood frame to fit perfectly the trunk of your Jaguar XK150 Roadster / OTS, Cabriolet / DHC or Coupe / FHC.
Definition of our products:
- Full leather in black or in a specific color to match your upholstery. We have all original Jaguar leather references in our catalog (Tan, Suede Green, Old Red…on request). Grain, Premium, Nappa, Antique hides, or Connolly Leather
- Handles, trunk corners, straps, and labels are also in leather.
- All accessories are in nickel-plated metal.
- For the interior of your luggage, we offer a choice of matching tartans. The main compartment has straps.
- All our items are delivered with a protective cover, to ensure that they are well-preserved for many years.
- “Laurent Nay Maroquinerie” branding to identify them through time.
- Handmade in Castels et Bezenac / Périgord – France.
Would you like more information about it?
Let’s talk now so that we can move forward with your project.
or for further information