Volvo Cars was founded in 1927 in Gothenburg, Sweden and manufactures trucks, coaches and cars. The brand’s first successes came with the launch of the PV / Duett series (PV444, PV445, PV820 and 830, PV210 and PV544) and later, the Volvo P1800 (pronounced eighteen-hundred), a coupe version (1961 – 1972) and a shooting-brake (1972 – 1973).
With this Volvo Amazon / 120 Series developed by designer Jan Wilsgaard in three versions: 121, 122 and 123GT. A two-door hatchback, a four-door hatchback and a five-door estate hatchback. We offer the possibility of manufacturing a specific luggage set to fit perfectly on the trunk.
Definition of our suitcases:
- Full leather in black or in a specific color to match your upholstery.
- We can match with all original Morgan Cars leather references in our catalog. (Grain, Premium, Nappa hides)
- Handles, corners, straps, and labels are also in leather.
- All accessories are in nickel-plated metal.
- For the interior of your luggage, we offer a choice of matching tartans. The main compartment has straps.
All our items are delivered with a protective cover, to ensure that they are well-preserved for many years.
“Laurent Nay Maroquinerie” branding to identify them through time.
Handmade in Castels et Bezenac / Périgord – France.
Would you like more information about it?
Let’s talk now so that we can move forward with your project.